[TRIVIAL 2.6] drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-piix4.c: kill duplicate #include

> > 2* Most i2c bus drivers do not need to include it at all. Greg, I
> > guess this is a leftover from the old debugging scheme?
>
> Probably.
>
> > 3* Same goes for most (all?) i2c chip drivers, and core i2c drivers
> > too: they include config.h but don't seem to need it.
> >
> > If would probably be better to solve all these problems at once. I
> > think we should get rid of all useless includes. Greg, can you
> > confirm?
>
> Yes, but be careful of includes that are needed by other arches to
> build properly.  Sometimes it's hard to find those.

Sorry for the confusion, I was only refering to config.h, not just "all"
headers. Is it OK if I provide a patch that removes unneeded config.h
includes from all chip, bus and i2c core drivers?

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/