Donation.

Hi Mark,

> In particular many Asus mainboards have SMBus pins.  I've never seen
> anything advertised by them to connect to it... but I did hook up a
> scope to one of mine to confirm that it works.

Just opened my two cases, nothing interesting in the first one (there's
a mysterious 3-pin port named PWRATX (if I read it correctly) but it
doesn't sound like what I am after) but there is a 4-pin port named SMB
on the second one (ATV133-C). It damn sounds like what you're talking
about. I guess that these pins are +VCC, ground, SCL and SDA? Any idea
about the order? Pin 1 is alone, then there's a hole, then three more
pins.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/