lm_sensors2/prog/detect sensors-detect

> With your fix and perl 5.005.02, at the beginning I get:
>
> Useless use of a constant in void context at
> prog/detect/sensors-detect line 1345.
>
> which doesn't s top the script, but later on (just after saying YES to
> ISA bus scan)
>
> Your vendor has not defined Fcntl macro O_BINARY, used at
> prog/detect/sensors-detect line 1343.
>
> and the script stops. So how do we get this to work on older perls?

We can simply remove the O_BINARY. I let it there just in case, but the
real fix is binmode() two lines below. Binmode does more than O_BINARY
does, so it seems safe to remove the later. I was once told that
O_BINARY was not portable, now I know why ;)

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/