lm_sensors2/prog/detect sensors-detect

> > Anyway, I'm stumped. I was expecting your system to return UTF-8
> > chars from /dev/ports, and it doesn't seem so (or why would perl say
> > they are malformed?) And if it returns regular chars, why are the
> > values different from the ones obtained with a non-UTF-8 locale?  I
> > just don't understand.
>
> This could be a bug in Perl and their partial UTF8 hack

Could be... But there is one last thing I would like to try. My changes
(-k3) don't seem to have had any effect, so I'm trying something similar
but different. Please get:
  http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/sensors-detect-k4
and tell me, again, it it behaves differently with and without an UTF-8
locale.

Thanks a lot for your precious help.

--
Jean Delvare