Problmem report

(forgot to CC: the list)

> lauched after a reboot, see sensors-detect2.txt file
> reboot again
> lauched sensors, see sensors2.txt file. (still not working)

The good point is that the Perl warnings have gone.

The bad point is that it now reminds me of another user report we had
some weeks ago. He had an Abit NV7m (nForce chipset) motherboad. Do you
by any chance have the same (or similar) motherboard? (or at least
chipset)

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/