Problmem report

Jean Delvare wrote:

> Should be, unless Mandrake used the patched-kernel possibility (in which
> case i2c is included in the kernel, so to say). Please make sure
> however, using the following command:
> rpm -qa | grep i2c
> (and you can also try the same for "sensors", just in case)

no answer for i2c

For sensors :
ksensors-0.7.2-4mdk
liblm_sensors1-2.7.0-2mdk
lm_sensors-2.7.0-2mdk

> You can also check from which package do i2cdump and i2cdetect come
> from, providing they're installed on your system.

I do have i2cdump, i2cdetect, and i2cset.
package , they all come form lm_sensors

--
Pierre AUSSAGUEL
ACHROME photographies : http://www.geocities.com/pierre_aussaguel/

"Linux, cause rebooting is for adding new hardware"