Problmem report

> sensors reports null values. see attached files for details.
> Contact me if you need further details.

OK, I took a look at your files. Your I2C bus has gone mad for some
reason. The sensors-detect script finds way too many sensors, you can't
possibly have them all.

The problem you encountered may be related to another issue I'm
currently working on. I need the answer to the following questions:

1* Which version of Perl is your system running. I guess 5.8.0. The
exact package version would be appreciated (so that I can check if
Mandrake added some patches).

2* Is your Mandrake system UTF8-aware?

3* If the answer to question #2 is yes, are you using an UTF8 locale?
Check with "locale" (send me the command output in any case).

With these answers, I may have some ideas to investigate one step
further.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/