Problem status (ABIT NV7m)

(MARK, PLEASE READ THIS)

Hi Yann,

It has been quite a while since we last discussed about the problem you
had with lm_sensors 2.7.0 and your Abit NV7m motherboard. I'm coming
back to you for three reasons.

1* We are about to release lm_sensors 2.8.0. I'd like to see your
problem solved before this happen.

2* We have had another user reporting a problem that seems to be similar
to yours. Maybe this will help understand what happens.

3* I hope that MDS will be more available than last time. I think he
will be more able to help you than I was.

So, did you manage to solve your problem? (Mark, see
http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/msg02219.html for a reminder)

Could you try i2c & lm_sensors CVS to see wether the problem is still
there or not? This would be more than helpful.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/