Tyan sensors support

Thank you very much for posting sensors.conf files on your website for your motherboards.
You are the first manufacturer we know of to do this, it is quite helpful.
If you have any questions about our package please let uw know.

Note that in CVS we have a new w83627hf module that is ISA-only
and finds the device with Super I/O probing.
This will make things much easier for our users when our 2.8.0 release comes out.

thanks again
mds