Tyan sensors support

The w83781d module supports the w83627hf chip on the i2c and isa busses
now (2.7.0) and that will not be changed.

The w83627hf module in CVS supports the chip only in isa mode.

In the sensors.conf files you don't care what kernel module supports
the chip, that is hidden from you. You just put "w83627hf-*" in a chip line.
If features are different depending on what bus a chip
is on you can use separate sections, headed by
"w83627hf-i2c-*" and "w83627hf-isa-*".