ADM1026 patch for CVS

Here is the ADM1026 patch for CVS.

This patch also contains code to dynamically generate sensors.h from the .c
files in KERNELCHIPS (kernel/chips).  If you apply this patch, you'll need to
obsolete? the sensors.h in the repository so it won't get downloaded in a
checkout and thus get built automatically.

In looking at this, I think sensors.h really should be renamed and moved to
/lib though.  Since it's only used by user-space, it ought to be in a
user-space directory.  i2c-dev.h also should be moved for the same reason.

Lastly, as I looked at this I realized we have another issue to address with
the 2.5/sysfs conversion.  If defined constants shared between the kernel and
user space are bad, then we have to have a way to export the ALARM information
from the drivers without requiring a set of #define constants for the bits.
Rather than exporting a single "alarms" value from the driver, we're going to
have to create *even more* files, one per sensor, with the "ALARM" strings in
them.  Also, be aware that some temperature sensors have two types of "alarm"
conditions.  One is a failed sensor (open circuit), the other is an
out-of-range condition.  I think both of these could be in the same file (I
used 'ALARM' and 'FAULT' in the lm85 sensors printing routine.

:v)