Fix EINVAL in i2c.h

Here is a patch to fix the EINVAL error in i2c.h

I've compiled the lk2-4 branch of i2c without this patch and it seems to work
(not sure why though), but then when I tried to compile lm_sensors against the
i2c, I got the EINVAL error again on one of the kernel/busses drivers...

So here is a patch to re-order and include linux/errno.h to solve the problem.

:v)