Tyan tiger support ??

* Mark D. Studebaker <mds at paradyne.com> [2003-06-06 10:04:30 -0400]:
> wow. never ever has a motherboard maker done that.
> nice. We'll have to contact them to say thanks.

Yes this IS nice.  Hopefully they're setting a precedent.
I grabbed one of the configs just to look... there is the
email address of a Tyan engineer in there.  I hope this
person is not deluged with support emails that belong on
this list.

They provide a link to the lm_sensors homepage; they should
add a mailto: link to this list as well.  Conversely, I
hope that would not cause us to be deluged with support
requests for their Windows software. ;)

Anyone want to draft a thank you note?  Should we send it
to the engineer's address in the config file?

> Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> >
> > I hope I won't say something you already know but Tyan has just (5 june)
> > given the config file for there motherboards:
> >
> > http://www.tyan.com/support/html/software_utilities.html
> >
> > or direct ftp
> >
> > ftp://ftp.tyan.com/software/lms/
> >
> > HTH