CVS tests report

Great catch on the eeprom problem.
I duplicated it here.
i2cdump returns the correct values.
However all eeprom directories in /proc/sys/dev/sensors contain
the same values (I have eeproms at 50,51,52 and all the values
are from the chip at 52).

I wonder if the problem is in i2c_register_entry() in i2c-proc.c.
The function was rewritten between 2.7.0 and the branch, then
rewritten again after the branch in the HEAD branch.
I tried the i2c-proc from the HEAD branch but it oopsed
in i2c_register_entry().

I'll keep looking. Anybody with ideas speak up.