CVS tests report

That's definitely it.
i2c_register_entry() in lk2-4 doesn't kmalloc and copy the client's ctl_table_template.
So the sysctl table is all messed up.
The HEAD branch looks much closer to correct.
But the CVS log shows merges by Kyosti from 2.5 back to 2.4 so not quite sure
yet what went wrong.
I'll work on it tomorrow.
BTW when you rmmod i2c-proc right now, it doesn't completely remove
the sysctl table, and things really go bad.
I'm doing lots of diffs to figure out what to do next and hope to get things into shape tomorrow.
mds