CVS tests report

> BTW when you rmmod i2c-proc right now, it doesn't completely remove
> the sysctl table, and things really go bad.
> I'm doing lots of diffs to figure out what to do next and hope to get
> things into shape tomorrow. mds

OK, thanks. Let me know if I can help (though I really have no knowledge
about I2C and such).

Maybe adding a news item saying I2C is known to be somewhat broken could
be welcome? The latest related new item was added in March, readers
could believe the situation has changed since.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/