CVS tests report

I think i2c-proc is fixed. Please test.

I've added several updates to the home page and the download page
in the last few days.
On the download page we already have a warning in bold that CVS is under
"active development" which is intended as a warning.

On your issue with matroxfb_maven unresolved symbols,
we unfortunately are no longer compatible with i2c modules in stock 2.4 kernels,
due to struct changes adding owner and removing inc_use and dec_use.
You definitely don't want i2c drivers from a 2.4 kernel compiled-in or
loaded as modules

Let's discuss what to do about this - some possiblilities:
We can back out the struct changes...
We can add big warnings to the release and work on submitting a 2.4 patch....
We can try and require a very recent 2.4 kernel...
We can include a patch to a recent 2.4 kernel to convert all i2c drivers...
We can include some compatibility code...

Would anybody like to work on a patch for 2.4 for submission to Marcelo?