[Fwd: Broken link on web page] VIA datasheets

> thanks for tackling this.
> You can of course check in updates as you go if you like.
> Given that suppliers update their web pages frequently
> it may make sense just to link to their home page rather
> than try to reference a datasheet page in particular.
> Especially since many have a form on the home page you can
> type a part number into to get info.

Well I try to have something as convenient as possible for the users
(including us, after all). And I also try to reward companies that have
a great support on their site. When it isn't possible, I simply link to
the homepage, and we're done.

BTW, the list says we support one "Linear Technologies" chipset
(LTC1710) but there's no trace about it in the source code, except in
the README file. And the CHANGES file mentions: "Remove ltc1710;" (when
2.6.0 was released). So I guess that the chipset has been supported for
a while but we have dropped support now? In this case, I'll remove from
the list (both on the webpage and in the README file).

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/