[Fwd: Re: join i2c ml + question]

-------- Original Message ------
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:35:15 +0100
From: Markus Schorer <ms at plain.de>
To: Philip Edelbrock <phil at Ren.netroedge.com>
Subject: Re: join i2c ml + question

hi,

maybe i have an answer for you:
i do the servicing in a tasklet. this does work quite well for me,
although the code is rather clumsy. it even seems to be the right
way for the furture.
so if anybody has any questions reagrding interrupts and i2c
(i'm also using i2c-elektor WITH interrupt),
it seems that i am the man. ;-)

regards,

--
  markus schorer              fon 089.540.149.0