database

Hi,

late answer but first I was very busy, and then I've made some weeks
without computer. ;)

--On Sonntag, Oktober 20, 2002 19:38:20 -0400 "Mark D. Studebaker"
<mds at paradyne.com> wrote:

> you're on the right track.
> Didn't realize submissions didn't work yet :)
>
> You can take defaults from the current etc/sensors.conf.eg.
> Sorry I don't quite understand your gl518sm question.

The question is if I could use in0 for vdd, or if those names (vdd and vin1
in the example) are hardcoded in the driver.

I hope to get some this week to finish it.

Regards, Alexander