database

way cool. what a great start.
I think it's ready for a link on our home page.

A couple of suggestions for the database page -
- a link back to our home page would be good
- A link for comments/suggestions/bugs would be good. Do we want them to submit
  bugs on berlios, or email Alexander, or email sensors?
- Some descriptions / disclaimers would be good. These are submitted by users, not
  verified or tested by us, etc, etc, etc
- some field in the database of who submitted the entry, how to contact, etc.

mds