lm_sensors on ThinkPads

Hi,

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you on this, I had another project which was requiring 150% of my time.  Now that I actually get to sleep again,  I have some time to go back to this and look at it some more.

Output of ibm.pl:
[root at tester lm_sensors-2.6.5]# ./ibm.pl
RSD PTR found at 0xF7030.
OEM string "IBM   ".
This is an IBM system.

Attached is dmesg output.

I did apply the dmidecode patch, here is the output of dmidecode:
[root at tester lm_sensors-2.6.5]# ./prog/detect/dmidecode
SMBIOS 2.31 present.
DMI 2.31 present.
48 structures occupying 1636 bytes.
DMI table at 0x0FF7C000.
dmi: read: Success
RSD PTR found at 0xF7030.
Reserved check failed.
OEM IBM
PNP BIOS present.

sensors-detect still presents the same output as before.

I think that's everything.  Please let me know how it goes.

Pam