database

Unfortunately, I'm still hosting the site on a server at work which
doesn't use MySQL or PHP.  It has PostgreSQL (which I prefer anyway ;').
A link or PostgreSQL compatible SQL are options.

The /easiest/ solution (for me) is to use CVS to update a static document
which you (Alex) generates with a script or something.  The web site
content is all available through CVS, if you'd like to try that?

Phil

Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil
 PGP F16: 01 D2 FD 01 B5 46 F4 F0  3A 8B 9D 7E 14 7F FB 7A