[SeanH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Lm_Sensors Support]

Hey Sean (funny, I live next door to a Sean Hall here in Oregon), we'd
appreciate any help you can provide.  If you'd like to get us some
motherboards/computers/servers whatever, it would be helpful.  We don't
allow advertisements on our site, although we often give a 'thank you'
noting equipment donations.

Let me know what you can provide, and I'll find out where you can best
ship it.

Thanks!

Phil

Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil at netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil
 PGP F16: 01 D2 FD 01 B5 46 F4 F0  3A 8B 9D 7E 14 7F FB 7A