database

you're on the right track.
Didn't realize submissions didn't work yet :)

You can take defaults from the current etc/sensors.conf.eg.
Sorry I don't quite understand your gl518sm question.

The file doc/developers/proc may also give you some good info.

I would change "inputs" to "voltage inputs".
Also, fans and temps can have compute lines, not just voltages.

mds