Netserver 1000r and Serverworks OSB4 specs

Ok, sounds good to me.  ServerWorks said they had no problem with having
an open source driver developed, as long as the specs weren't
published.  I signed the NDA and agreed that they wouldn't be released
so we just won't be able to publish the specs.  As long as that is ok,
we should be able to move forward.
So, I will finish pushing this through the right channels and later this
week I can tell you when the hardware will be available.
Thanks for making this easy, let me know if you need anything else from
me, or if you have any questions.

Thanks

Matt Brichacek
970-898-7346