Netserver 1000r and Serverworks OSB4 specs

Hello,
	I have recently tried to get my serverworks osb4 mb to register your
drivers.  I was able to get the PIIx4 driver to load and recognize the
SMBus, however no chips are recognized.  I was able to get ServerWorks
to release the specs to me for their I2C and SMBus stuff.  I am working
out the details of the confidentiality agreement with them right now.
If I was able to provide you with the specs and some hardware could you
make use of this to complete support for this MB and the chips on it?

Thanks

Matthew

--
Matthew M. Brichacek