Netserver 1000r and Serverworks OSB4 specs

Well obviously the most important thing is to find out what chip is the sensor
chip, and get the docs for that chip. If you can legitimately give us
a board and the docs (and the pizza and the beer) - without us having to sign NDA's - then
we should be able to develop a driver.