call for 2.6.2 soon

I think we're ready to go.
martin did his change and I checked in Oleg's two patches and
did some other cleanup this weekend.

Phil, please do the honors at your convenience.
Emphasize on the home page and download page that i2c-2.6.2 is NOT
required
for kernels 2.4.13 or later.
Of course, users must enable "I2C /proc interface" in the kernel.

I'm happy to be back to where we were in January - no kernel patching
required for our users.

I'll do freshmeat a couple of days after the release.

thanks
mds