call for 2.6.2 soon

2nd call.
I did the mkpatch update and the w83781d flag.

Let's say end of the day Sunday 11/11 to get things in.

Also, I would like to ensure that nothing, for a while, in lm_sensors requires
the user to patch i2c if he has kernel 2.4.13 or greater.
This way we can give our users a break and reduce the support tickets.

Any new drivers that require an ID please add
	#ifndef I2C_DRIVERID_xxx
	#define I2C_DRIVERID_xxx yyy
	#endif
to the driver and test against stock 2.4.13 or higher kernel.
I did this for the first Fujitsu driver; Martin, would you please do it for yours.

Oleg, please let me know what patches go in on the i2c side.

mds