Re: Live patching miniconf proposal submitted

On Mon, 3 Sep 2018, Jiri Kosina wrote:

> - Architecture support
>   - objtool for ppc (**Miroslav Benes, Kamalesh Babulal, Josh Poimboeuf**)
>   - s390x (**Joe Lawrence, Miroslav Benes**)
> - Dealing with gcc optimizations intefering with livepatches (**Miroslav Benes**)
> - userspace tooling for automating patch generation (**Alice Ferrazzi, Miroslav Benes, Nicolai Stange**)
>   - elivepatch presentation / discussion (**Alice Ferrazzi**)
> - How to implement a sane notion of global consistency (**Nicolai Stange**)
> - compatibility of livepatches between framework versions (**Joe Lawrence, Petr Mladek, Nicolai Stange**)
> - general experience sharing after 1+ years of livepatching being [comercially] supported in distributions (**Josh Poimboeuf?, Jiri Kosina, ... ?**)

There is one more request from the LPC program comittee -- they'd like to
have explicit confirmation that the people assigned to agenda topics
"committed to make a best effort to attend?  (In other words, to ask for
travel approval, not necessarily to have received travel approval.)".

So everybody on the list who hasn't confirmed that to me already, could
you please send me your response to that?

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]