Re: wpanusb?

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 4:59 AM Stefan Schmidt
<stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Also, somewhat annoying, but a shoddy USB hub damaged my ATUSB :( I
> > ordered 2 more, so hopefully they get to me shortly!

I received my 2 ATUSB :-)

Here is a question though - the cc1352r supports 802.15.4g (GFSK /
2-FSK / 4-FSK / OQPSK) and does not support BPSK for 868 MHz or 915
Mhz.

Erik confirmed today that our wpanusb solution is working today both
at 2.4 GHz and SubGHz, but we are using channels 0-11 for SubGHz. I
think those are reserved for the BPSK phy though.

Do we have pages / channels that cover the 802.15.4g PHYs in the wpan
stack? Are there any suggestions for which page / channels to use? We
have been looking through the spec, but of course it's quite dense
nowadays.

Also, since these radios can theoretically work simultaneously, we are
considering exposing that as two separate and simultaneous PHYs and
data paths. Is that something that would be desirable in wpanusb?

Cheers,