Re: wpanusb?

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 8:28 AM Stefan Schmidt
<stefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 24.07.20 15:41, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> > [Added Erik here to be part of the discussion]
> >
> > This mostly goes to Koen and Erik. Please coordinate how you are wanting
> > to work on this. And be pro-active. Waiting for the other one to start
> > will just lead to starving :-)
>
> With silence from both of you on this I would assume neither had time to
> look over this. Correct?

On the contrary, Erik & I are working on it right now (although mostly
from the Zephyr side) ;-)

We expect to have something demonstrable with the cc1352r within a
week or 2, at which point I would very much like to work on
upstreaming wpanusb with the additional features.

In Zephyr, I recently got Sub GHz IEEE 802.15.4g running on the
cc1352r1_launchxl. Did a fairly big overhaul of the 2.4 GHz driver as
well. SubG should be able to run simultaneously to 2.4 GHz, and beyond
that, the driver is written so that BLE will work concurrently at 2.4
GHz (with arbitration).

I might need to send you one more dev board though for testing
purposes, because the cc1352r requires a second chip for USB.
BeagleBoard.org is currently preparing for manufacturing of the
BeagleConnect which includes the cc1352 and the USB chip The official
release date is not announced yet.

I have not touched MLME yet unfortunately due to contractual obligations.

Also, somewhat annoying, but a shoddy USB hub damaged my ATUSB :( I
ordered 2 more, so hopefully they get to me shortly!