Re: 802.15.4g Support (again)

Hi Stefan,

I did in the end, though it was something I was working on over the
summer, and the work is being continued by the company I had a summer
placement with. I'm afraid I don't know how much work is happening on
it at the moment, or what timescales are for submission... From what I
remember, the changes will be fairly wide-reaching - properly adding
the channel selection support (even for a fraction of the supported
802.15.4g channels/modulation schemes) requires a lot of changes.

Cheers,

Alan