Re: 802.15.4g Support (again)

Hello.

On 16/08/16 16:15, Alan Egan wrote:
Hi,

Reading through the mailing list archive, I was wondering if any
progress had been made on the 802.15.4g support in the kernel? I'm in
a position where it would be really useful if it existed, so I'm more
than happy to have a crack at it myself (and it seems some aspects
have already been discussed and worked out). However, it looks like
there may already be someone working on it (though the last email
looks to be around end of March), and I don't want to duplicate work!

Did you have a go at this?

regards
Stefan Schmidt