Re: extending driver mrf24j40

On 22-2-2016 10:09, smlng wrote:
Hi all,

thanks for the replies and input. I'm happy to contribute on the enhancing the mrf24j40 driver and I've some time to spare on that.

@Koen: briefly said my plan is to _port_ some of the functionality (i.e., reset) from the at86rf230 driver - I know it's a different device but the driver seems to be well written and implements/uses reset, sleep and so on. I think it is a good starting point, or not? Currently I've 1 (maybe 2) mrf24j40ma transceiver(s) at my disposal, and use them with a Raspberry Pi via SPI for testing.

I'll report back, as soon as I got some of the planned _enhancements_ running, maybe you (@Koen) can review and test them as well?

Best
  Sebastian
Hello,

If you've got any patches that need testing send them this way, I can test them. My test setup consists of three raspberry pi's, all of them with mrf24j40ma radios. Unfortunately I don't have a logic analyser so I can't verify whether reset or wake signals are correctly applied.

Regards
Koen