Re: What is SAM value? "ieee802154 phy0 wpan0: SAM value 0x3 not supported"

>> > I dump the packet in at86rf230_xmit and
>> > at86rf230_rx_read_frame_complete (just before
>> > ieee802154_rx_irqsafe(lp->hw, skb, lqi)). This is wireshark analyse of
>> > the two packets. The first one is correct and comes from the sender,
>> > the second is from the receiver (I manually created the hex dump file)
>> > which is wrong! So something seem to occur when the frame goes to the
>> > transceiver.
>
> ah, sorry I misunderstood you. So you have capture the raw data for
> transmit and receiving and it differs. Then I have still no idea what's
> wrong on your side. :-)
>
> - Alex

Yes it's what I did :-)
But you gave me an idea by saying that I should send only 0xabcd and
see if I receive the same. Which is the easiest way to send 0xabcd as
a raw value? at86rf230_xmit requires struct ieee802154_hw *hw, struct
sk_buff *skb and at86rf230_xmit_start a void *context. Why don't we
have a simple at86rf230_send_raw_data :-)

--
Baptiste