Re: What is SAM value? "ieee802154 phy0 wpan0: SAM value 0x3 not supported"

>> > In short:
>> >
>> > Monitor is just for sniffing, we don't parse any payload data on it. You
>> > can't create a lowpan interface on it, please use the L2 interface
>> > (wpan0). See [0], you maybe need a third node which running as monitor.
>>
>> I don't think I've got it, you want me to set up a network of 3 nodes with:
>> 1            2             3
>> sender   receiver    receiver
>> wpan0    wpan0      monitor0
>>
>> But I will see exactly the same things as earlier.
>
> You can save the dump (e.g. tshark I think with -w $FILE) somewhere or
> doing pipe via ssh, refer [0].
OpenWRT doesn't provide tshark.
I could use tcpdump instead but there is something I still don't get,
sorry. How can I sniff a packet I send? (Sniffing on the sender). If I
well-understand, to sniff I need to use monitor0 interface but when I
use it I can't use lowpan0 so I can't send ICMP packet and I can't
sniff.

> I don't know what "But I will see exactly the same things as earlier"
it means that the receiver will receive the same things as earlier and
I have already given to you the details about the message that
Wireshark gave me (which comes from the receiver).
> don't know now if the sender transmit correct things and the receiver do
> some garbage then OR the sender already transmit incorrect data.
>
> When you have such dump file you can easily open this dump with
> wireshark, wireshark will autodetect the 6LoWPAN header then from the
> wpan interface and shows "hopefully" correct 6LoWPAN decompressed data
> (IPv6) which should be the same like what lowpan interface shows.
Yes, just need the dump now :-)

--
Baptiste