Search Linux Wireless

Re: Atheros AR3012 problem in Ubuntu 12.04LTS

Hi,

Thanks for quick response.

We are using standard Ubuntu release. We don't have access to Dell
pre-installed version (yet) as it's not available/supported in Finland.
I have asked it from Dell but let's see if we get it or not.

BT isn't working on standard 11.10 Ubuntu either, nor in 12.10.

We haven't tried manual binding yet. We'll check it.

--

-Jukka

Powered by Linux