Search Linux Wireless

Re: Microcode SW error since Linux 6.5

"Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)"
<regressions@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> The patch in [1] should solve the issue. The problem was that wrong version
>> of Firmware API was used for some older versions.
>>
>> [1]
>> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/patch/20230926165546.086e635fbbe6.Ia660f35ca0b1079f2c2ea92fd8d14d8101a89d03@changeid/
>
> Ahh, great, many thx for the reply. Two things then:
>
> (1) I wanted to ask why this patch is not in mainline or -net yet, but
> then noticed the fix is among the patches of a one week old pull request
> that afaics was not handled yet:
> https://lore.kernel.org/all/20230927095835.25803-2-johannes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
>
> Guess that one fell through the cracks due to the Netconf 2023 workshop?
> Maybe this msg gets things rolling again.

At least on Monday there were something 500 patches in netdev patchwork
and today I see still 340 patches. Understandably it takes time to
process all that, let's just wait patiently and let the maintainers do
their job in peace.

I see our pull request is in active state in patchwork so I don't think
it has fell through the cracks:

https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/patch/20230927095835.25803-2-johannes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

--
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/