Unable to connect to CLEAR Boston under Fedora 14 i686

I'm just throwing in my 2 cents here.

I'm using Ubuntu 10.10 server with the latest 1.5.1 driver and all the
latest tools.
I could not get a connection in Dallas, TX (last week), and after coming
home to Portland, OR it worked just fine.  Nothing changed on my box.

So I'm also at the belief that something is very specific to the market.  If
we could find out what exactly (I believe it's an Auth issue of some type)
that would be great.

I'll be in NY on Monday-Friday, so I'll be testing this while I'm there and
will have more results.

- Kyle