64 bit

Hi Greg

On Wed, 2009-09-30 at 15:15 -0400, Greg Lee wrote:
> Hi Inaky, do you (or any others from Intel) have an estimate for when
> the open source supplicant will be available?  I want to propose the
> Intel WiMAX Link 5350 for a product that my company is making, but we
> run Linux on an Intel XScale (ARM) processor so we will need to
> compile all of the source code ourselves including the supplicant.
>

> Please give us an estimated time frame on when the open source
> supplicant will be available so that we can factor this into our
> product plans.

Many people has posted the same question, and I always had to give the
same answer. We are working on it, but it is being way more difficult
than expected to cut the red tape.

Sadly, nothing has changed yet from that answer. I keep working on
having it released because I know how much of a paint it is to everybody
(more even to me). I am happy to say, however, that we are way closer.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux Wireless]     [Linux Bluetooth]     [Linux Netdev]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [IDE]     [Security]     [Git]     [Netfilter]     [Bugtraq]     [Yosemite News]     [MIPS Linux]     [ARM Linux]     [Linux Security]     [Linux RAID]     [Linux ATA RAID]     [Samba]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Device Mapper]