64 bit

Hi Inaky, do you (or any others from Intel) have an estimate for when the
open source supplicant will be available?  I want to propose the Intel WiMAX
Link 5350 for a product that my company is making, but we run Linux on an
Intel XScale (ARM) processor so we will need to compile all of the source
code ourselves including the supplicant.
Please give us an estimated time frame on when the open source supplicant
will be available so that we can factor this into our product plans.

Thanks,
Greg