sarah@xanatos:~/git/kernels/xhci$ git am -s ~/Maildir.fetchmail/.to-apply
Applying: xhci-hub: Roothub USB2.0 descriptor for BESL DBESL
ERROR: spaces prohibited around that '->' (ctx:WxV)
#52: FILE: drivers/usb/host/xhci-hub.c:727:
+		} else if (hcd ->speed == HCD_USB2) {
 		               ^

ERROR: code indent should use tabs where possible
#56: FILE: drivers/usb/host/xhci-hub.c:731:
+                        /* Set first byte of bmAttributes in the$

ERROR: code indent should use tabs where possible
#57: FILE: drivers/usb/host/xhci-hub.c:732:
+                         * usb2_bos_descriptor */$

total: 3 errors, 0 warnings, 82 lines checked

Please fix these and resend.

Sarah Sharp