From: linux-usb-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linux-usb-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sarah Sharp
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 1:03 PM
To: Alexandra Yates
Cc: gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; linux-usb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RFC v3] xhci-hub: Roothub USB2.0 descriptor for BESL DBESL

Hi Alex,

For just one patch, you don't need to send a cover letter, especially
when it contains the contents of your patch description.  Also, please
use PATCH instead of RFC in the future.

I'll test this patch out, and try to come up with a way to get the USB
core to use bcdUSB 2.10 for xHCI USB 2.0 roothubs.

Sarah Sharp