Re: Cannot open two tyyACMs at a time when using 2514b USB hub

http://trac.fonosfera.org/fon-ng/browser/trunk/openwrt/target/linux/fonera2n/patches-2.6.21/105-USB-nak-free-host-channel.patch
> --

Hi Matthijs

I managed to resolve the issue I was having by enabling interrupt endpoint
scheduling for the musb driver. This has been done for a similar device and
can be found at the link below.

http://arago-project.org/git/projects/?p=linux-davinci.git;a=commit;h=2432b15edbd0ee4a7f274a215698a408c1b6522f

Thanks for all your help.
Arshad.