Re: Device configuration fails on superspeed, succeeds on highspeed

Le lundi 17 décembre 2012 23:06:55, vous avez écrit :
> It's ironic that a USB bus analyzer doesn't follow the USB 2.0
> specification...

True. Although I would favour the honest descriptor over the compliant one (if
hardware buffer is limited to 64 in both cases). Well, this is not about
personal preferences anyway.
As Steve pointed out, the right answer is probably just to not use (and remove
from descriptors) that endpoint.

> Thanks for catching that, Alan.  I'll send a patch for Vincent to test
> shortly.

Sorry for not testing yet, I've had some surprise overtime to do and only
checked my mail now.

(sending test result threaded with patch)

Regards,
--
Vincent Pelletier