Re: host to host usb transfer

On Tue, Oct 30 2012, Marek Floriańczyk wrote:
> Lets leave windows on side for a moment. How about if I would like to connect
> to this Linux box with g_ether gadget from other Linux machine ? Do I also
> need g_ether module on the other machine?

No.  g_ether is USB gadget, it is functional only on the USB device.

USB host, needs a host side driver.  Your Linux box should detect it
automatically and create a new “usb0” network interface when you connect
your USB device running g_ether.

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
.o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o