Re: host to host usb transfer

On Tue, Oct 30 2012, Marek Floriańczyk wrote:
> So this interface is recognized on windows as his own interface? Ip on this
> interface is configured as it was set by Linux box g_ether driver? And you can
> connect to this ip from application on windows?

Windows sees it as a new network interface, and you need to configure it
as any other network interface, ie. set IP address.

If you really wanted, you could run DHCP on the USB device so that
Windows can get IP address automatically (not 100% if it will or do you
need to set it to use DHPC first; I'm not an expert with Windows).

--
Best regards,                                         _     _
.o. | Liege of Serenely Enlightened Majesty of      o' \,=./ `o