Re: Please upgrade the driver for Sierra Wireless USB-to-WWAN modems from the manufacturer's website

I've submitted my first attempt at a patch for this.  I just copied
the relevant lines for this specific device ID from the sierra.c
driver provided by SierraWireless on their website.  I tested it on my
machine running Ubuntu 12.04 with the 3.2.0-24-generic kernel.

The patch was generated against the latest linux-git from kernel.org.
It compiled successfully without errors, and my device (Sierra
Wireless AirCard 320U) now works and connects to the Internet after I
install the updated device driver.

I didn't include any device IDs for other new SierraWireless devices,
as I don't have any other devices to test with.

Please let me know if there is anything that requires fixing/updating
on the patch, as I don't have a huge amount of experience working with
C and git.

Tom